Tuesday 6 April 2010

Happy Easter - almost there- yaaay!!!!



Yaay!!! Almost there. I've been on my Easter hols. so Happy Easter y'all. Hope you had a good one with loads of chocolate eggs.
I've had a Del.icio.us widget on I-Google for a while & it was primarily responsible for changing my view of Del'icio.us *completely*. I use it for saving all of my lovely articles from Le Figaro as it's the only saving device that Figaro's site will accept.

I've downloaded a Flickr photostream of some lovely flowers for you to enjoy on gloomy days when the daffodils are wet. I could see a photostream being a great tool for libraries to eg. show some pix of forthcoming exhibitions or exciting new building improvements, but I prefer pretty flowers:)

Bit of a short Blog this one, but I'm grimly determined to finish now - the Amazon voucher is in my sights!

No comments:

Post a Comment